American Honda Birdies for Children program is a vehicle for local charities to team up with The Honda Classic and present their donor base with a chance to win a new Honda automobile, while at the same time, the charity, SUNSET HOUSE receives 100% of the proceeds plus a 10% matching contribution courtesy of The Honda Classic.
HOW AMERICAN HONDA BIRDIES FOR CHILDREN WORKS
- Individuals/businesses solicit donations on behalf of their favorite charity
- The Honda Classic collects all donations and write checks back to the charities for 100% of the money plus the 10% matching bonus
- There is no risk or expense to the individual or the charity (all costs covered by The Honda Classic)
- Participating charities must be a publicly supported 501(c)3 organization
HOW TO DONATE AND GUESS THE BIRDIES
- Make a donation of $20 or more to SUNSET HOUSE, American Honda Birdies for Children charity and then guess the total number of birdies that will be made by the entire field in all four rounds of the 2017 Honda Classic.
WHAT CAN BE WON
- Grand Prize: BRAND NEW 2017 HONDA VEHICLE
- Awarded to the donor who guesses the correct number of birdies
- *Note - In the event of a tie, a blind drawing from all correct guesses will determine the winner
- Several great prizes will be awarded based on a random drawing from all participants (Donation not required to be eligible to win)